Table of Contents

How to navigate this blog

As chapters are published weekly be sure to search for any unread chapters in the list before reading the current post. Feel free to add questions or comments regarding what you have read.

I appreciate your support with this project.







Saturday, March 23, 2013

Been busy...

The week which I mentioned in my last blog post has come and gone, and is rapidly fading into the distance of memory. And what have I been up to? Well, working my tail off. It seems that the week of "spring break" has become something of a hallowed tradition here in midwest America, and anyone with children in school (no matter what age) is intent on taking the week off, which leaves caring for the ill and injured up to those of us that are too old to notice. Except that the hospital shuts down floors, and runs on a very limited staff, with limited ability to care for the said ill and injured. And those of us left, end up working harder than ever. Hmmm...  [Note to self: do not have elective surgery, or get ill on the week of spring break]

Anyway, I don't mean to sound crass, but I get tired.

Which then puts the fun stuff, like writing on my blog, or writing more of my sequel, on hold.

But something good did come of my time this past week. As I was getting ready to attend a book signing April 6th, I discovered the best coffee shop in the Oklahoma City area. And while I was at it, I got to meet (briefly) some fabulous people. Even if the book signing is a total bust (see prior post), this one promises to at the very least expand my horizons, if not to provide intellectual and spiritual growth.

Well, even tired old doctors like me can see the benefit. I think I'll have another cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment