Table of Contents

How to navigate this blog

As chapters are published weekly be sure to search for any unread chapters in the list before reading the current post. Feel free to add questions or comments regarding what you have read.

I appreciate your support with this project.







Saturday, April 4, 2020

New developments (finally)

After considerable delay, both due to the fact that I no longer have a publisher (my publisher got himself and his father arrested for fraud, extortion and the like), and my own inertia/procrastination, I have now completed Book Five.

What is Book Five? It is a continuation  of the second trilogy in the Drachma series. The book is actually entitled Center Game, Heir of Drachma, Book Two. And to tell you the truth, it does give me the impetus to continue on with Book Six. I did pour my heart and soul into the writing of this entity, particularly the last quarter of the book, when, by its own steam it took me from lethargy to rapt attention. And believe me, there is so much more to tell, as events unfold in 15th Century Shepperton and 20th Century Middle America. As Drachma is aging, he has turned over the control of the window of time to his grandson. And there is a very real and powerful enemy wanting control over Shepperton, and plenty of new characters to do battle with evil forces on the isle, along with older characters, including Craycroft, Bob, Judy, Kerlin, Cayman, Diane, Eustace and the like.

Now, as I try to find a new publisher, you may request your own copy of my unedited, raw but original manuscript, especially if you want to review it, and thereby get your name in print as a contributor to a worthy cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment