Table of Contents

How to navigate this blog

As chapters are published weekly be sure to search for any unread chapters in the list before reading the current post. Feel free to add questions or comments regarding what you have read.

I appreciate your support with this project.







Tuesday, February 14, 2012

New Happenings with the Book of Drachma

Well, I've now got a new website, which I have just gotten around to opening, and would dearly love your feedback. I like it, and I think it serves its purposes quite well. But as I say, I'm somewhat new at this game, and the input of you, my faithful readers, is very welcome. I've got links from my website back to both of my blogs, and I've got an easy tab for those that might want to purchase the book, either as an ebook or as a real book, with all of the feels and smells of new books, which you can hold in your hands.

The address of the website is:  http://timothycook.tateauthor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment