Table of Contents

How to navigate this blog

As chapters are published weekly be sure to search for any unread chapters in the list before reading the current post. Feel free to add questions or comments regarding what you have read.

I appreciate your support with this project.







Wednesday, October 5, 2011

To my faithful readers

As many of you now know, The Book of Drachma is being published, as a trilogy. The first part I took down some months ago, in anticipation of being published, but it will resurface as a book in print (I don't yet know the release date). I have been told that I should be able to sell copies of it around Christmas, but that might precede the release date for general distribution. I will certainly let you know these dates as I get them.
Now, that brings me to Part Two, which will be going through the same editing process as Part One, and so, I will be taking down Part Two sometime in the next two weeks. So, if you're reading along, and need to catch up, you've got a couple of weeks...
And finally, Part One is now with the cover design people, who have contacted me to get my ideas on how to present TBOD in a favorable light. And it is also with the multimedia department - things are getting close.

Drachma

2 comments:

  1. Well I'm glad I just finished Part 2 then. All very exciting though. Should start to work on reading Part 3 before it goes away too, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Diego, that was a fairly broad hint - you've definitely got time, though.

    ReplyDelete