Table of Contents

How to navigate this blog

As chapters are published weekly be sure to search for any unread chapters in the list before reading the current post. Feel free to add questions or comments regarding what you have read.

I appreciate your support with this project.







Thursday, August 25, 2011

A word from the author, again

To my dear Readers, if there are any of you left,

I have completed Chapter Sixty Three, which is one of those chapters in a novel, for which the author feels both excited and relieved to have written, for it is really the culmination of all the work that went into setting all of you up until this point.

But I am reluctant to post it, for several reasons. The first is obvious - the idea that I might be "giving it away," in light of my plans to publish the novel. The second is that my readership seems to be vanishing, at least those of my readers who have anything to say. And lastly, I am reluctant to post my chapter, in its present iteration, without knowing that it is any good at all.

In any event, I would love to hear from you, and I might even consider posting this next chapter.

Drachma

1 comment: