Table of Contents

How to navigate this blog

As chapters are published weekly be sure to search for any unread chapters in the list before reading the current post. Feel free to add questions or comments regarding what you have read.

I appreciate your support with this project.







Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

To all my readers, either followers or casual:
So, this is the beginning of the last portion of The Book of Drachma, which I have titled Turbulence and Restoration. I anticipate that it will be around twenty chapters in all (I haven't written them all yet). So far this has been a fun ride for me, and I hope for you as well.
As in previous chapters, I would love your comments, either critical or favorable, and know that you hold the possibility of changing anything in the final mix. Per your suggestions, I have decided to break up the novel into three separate books (of which you may obtain the first two volumes as e-books from elvesonshelves.com).
In any event, have a great Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment