Table of Contents

How to navigate this blog

As chapters are published weekly be sure to search for any unread chapters in the list before reading the current post. Feel free to add questions or comments regarding what you have read.

I appreciate your support with this project.







Thursday, July 16, 2015

Just how many books?

As some of you know, I'll be having a book signing Aug 8, 2015 (that's in about three weeks) at Barnes & Noble in Rogers, AR. In anticipation of that event, I went to the store to meet with Andy, the assistant store manager. I'm very glad I did.

The book signing is to feature my fourth book (the first of my second trilogy), called The Healer's Defense, Heir of Drachma, Book One. I guess what he didn't realize was that I had written the first trilogy, and which has been available since late 2013.

He was just going to order 15 - 20 copies of the fourth book. And here I was, telling many of the people I knew or met about my book signing, and that I'd have copies of all four books. Well, he agreed to order some copies of the first three books.

Based upon what I've told people, and what people have told me, I believe that we can expect the store to quickly run out of the books they have ordered. But I'll have plenty of books to sell, in the event that they do run out (books in my own private collection). It is my sincere hope that we do, in fact embarrass the store, and promptly sell out of their own books!

So, for any of you who may be so inclined, I would invite any and all of you to show up Saturday Aug 8, 2015, from 1 - 3 PM, at Barnes & Noble in Rogers, AR. I can promise you a good time, with great company, great coffee, and wonderful books! Look forward to seeing many of my friends and colleagues there!

No comments:

Post a Comment