Table of Contents

How to navigate this blog

As chapters are published weekly be sure to search for any unread chapters in the list before reading the current post. Feel free to add questions or comments regarding what you have read.

I appreciate your support with this project.







Monday, October 14, 2013

When you're dealt a large dose of reality...

Of late, I haven't been posting too much on my blog. Which is not to say that I haven't been working - perhaps its that I've been working just a bit too much. There's something about doing twelve hour days that just leaves me a bit dry, and when I get home, I find it easier to not sit down and write.

But The Book of Drachma has not been forgotten. I've completed the narration, and now I've been listening to it - do you realize just how weird it is to listen to yourself narrating your own book? Anyway, it's almost done, and then I can give the publisher my official Okay, and it will become available on Amazon, etc.

And what of the sequel? Well, I've been working on that as well - and another chapter is just around the proverbial corner. This is a chapter which presents a major plot-thickening event, and it also brings back into play the old drachma - that coin with a mind of its own. So, now we've got at least four plot lines that I'm juggling, but nowhere near resolution in any of them. It makes me wonder why I do this. But to tell you the truth, I really do it for myself. It truly is therapeutic for me.

And so now, as I see it's getting quite late, and I've got another early day tomorrow, I'll leave you once more, but with promises that you will get the next chapter... soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment