Table of Contents

How to navigate this blog

As chapters are published weekly be sure to search for any unread chapters in the list before reading the current post. Feel free to add questions or comments regarding what you have read.

I appreciate your support with this project.







Sunday, August 12, 2012

More developments, of sorts

To those of you who might like to know (i.e. those of you who have been asking, "when is the next one coming out?"),

I have just finished my editing work on Turbulence and Restoration, and it is now in the hands of the publisher. What does this mean? Well, next step is what used to be called type - setting, but is now referred to as layout. This process usually takes about a month to complete. After that I will get a final edit copy, which is a paperback mock-up of the book, and will be my final chance to fix any typos, and make any such corrections as need to be made.

What this really means, is that The Book of Drachma, Parts One, Two and Three are now essentially complete. I would like to thank all of my online friends (and others in 'real life') who have been so encouraging during this process. I sincerely hope that you will enjoy my efforts. It is really for you that I've done this.

Just a couple of notes regarding Coaptation (Part Two). That book is due to be released October 2nd, 2012, but may be obtained from the publisher now (tatepublishing.com). I anticipate that I'll be having book signings, etc in the near future.

Anyway, do keep in touch!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear things are moving along. Sorry I wasn't able to get you that endorsement in time.

    As for the other question you had of me, all I can say is that everyone has a different opinion and you can't expect everyone to view your work with the same eyes. Something that you might consider a strength could be seen as tiresome to another reader.

    Take reviews with a grain of salt, what's important is that *you* are happy with your final product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, Diego, I am. I may be a bit of a sentimental old fart, but the third book should be even better!

    ReplyDelete